mick's D.T.I's refit
hi well i have bin rather biz with mick's d.t.i's in all they wher all ok in the movment department just all crapt up all got new  lenses and a buff up pics befor and after

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Nice looking set :)
where do you buy the new lens from?
Andy Popcorn

b4dyc, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2012. Oh yeah
Thanks given by:
Really nice work Bob Thumbsup  Worthy 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Very nice Bob
We thought they were past repair
John
Thanks given by:
thanks all as to the lens i mack them it ant hard tip get sum replasment cuvers that go on welding helmits i think they are £5 sumthing for 10 if the lens is flat just put mascing tape on the bit you are gowing to mack a lens from and go rawnd the old lens cut the new on out a bit of filing and hay presto as for curved ones well i did a post on that
Thanks given by:
Bob you are a magician , I really thought two of them were just for spares for your parts bin Graemlin If I did not know you were a trustworthy chap I would swear you were just messing about with photos in photoshop Rotfl .

Imagine a world where you could just give anything in that state to Bob and it would come back brand new Chin  Smile Drool 

Bob , you really should call your workshop the DTI hospital Smiley-eatdrink004 

Thanks again Bob , I am well impressed .......... You're the man Bob Smiley-dancenana The DTI Man Worthy

Cheers Mick.
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
Bob, you're a magician! There's a company in New York that would either hire you or buy you out in a minute.
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
well they can by me out as after a bench mill   Thumbsup
Thanks given by:
Gee Bob, it took a month for the reply, were you check'in them out?  Rotfl
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
No just had a funny moment
Thanks given by: