A lean-to
It was at this stage I thought a rain water gutter was needed, I didn't mind the water cascading on to the grass but not on to another roof.

So fitted the rain water gutter.

I'll give it a coat of paint or two the same colour as the roof and fascias  ...............  won't be so noticeable.
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH 
Thanks given by:
The rain water gutter painted - all blends in Smiley-dancenana No where nearly so noticeable

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Dave, no downspout?  17428 

p.s.
I "liked" the posts in your post, but the system only lets us like "this" post, but I'm not sure which one of the three it's referring to. Rest assured I do like them all though.  Big Grin 

Graemlin
Willie
Thanks given by:
Thanks Willie,
The lean-to slopes towards the back I'll fix a rain water gutter to the lean-to and the downspout from the roof (gutter) above will exit into the gutter on the lean-to. Well that's the plan Smile . A cunning plan Rotfl
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Looks like a typical project where one thing leads to another. I set out to put a tile back splashon one of the bathroom counters last week and now it has a new counter top, sink and faucet and there is talk of paint. Yikes

Nice job on the gutter.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-23-2014, 01:41 PM)TomG Wrote: Looks like a typical project where one thing leads to another. I set out to put a tile back splashon one of the bathroom counters last week and now it has a new counter top, sink and faucet and there is talk of paint. Yikes

Tom

Thanks Tom,
Yep, that happens to me as well. Big Grin
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
A bit more digging Sweat 
Concreted in some more edging blocks.

Getting rid of the grass.

Filled it with 1/2" (13mm) stone and cut the posts to the correct heights.

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Nice work Dave. Thumbsup

Ed
Thanks given by: DaveH
... nah .... your lathe and mill and shaper will skid all over the place on those stones - you need a good thick layer of concrete and rebar !!!!:)
Andrew Mawson, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Oct 2013.
Thanks given by:
5176Busy,Busy,Busy Work,Work,Work after all this work I need a BEER!! 5176 Smiley-eatdrink004 Smiley-signs107
ETC57, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by: DaveH