A lean-to
Started on the roof sheeting, I have to put just put the sheeting against the wall first and fix it. Then do the flashing between the wall and roof.

With the flashing done fixed all the roof sheets in place.

And that's about it complete - bit more painting and finish off the rain water gutter and that's it Smiley-dancenana

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Very nice Dave ,,,,,,,,,,,,, you have made a tidy job of it Smiley-signs107 

Rob  
Thanks given by: DaveH
(10-22-2014, 09:15 PM)Highpower Wrote: Dave, no downspout?  17428 
Here ya go Willie, the downspouts at the far end complete with a 'spreader' Smile

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Very nice Dave. Should fly away well when the wind gets under that overhang at the front :)
Andrew Mawson, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Oct 2013.
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2014, 07:55 AM)awemawson Wrote: Very nice Dave. Should fly away well when the wind gets under that overhang at the front :)

Hope not! Rotfl
Anyway I'm on good terms with my neighbors, they'll give it me back.  Big Grin
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2014, 07:51 AM)DaveH Wrote:
(10-22-2014, 09:15 PM)Highpower Wrote: Dave, no downspout?  17428 
Here ya go Willie, the downspouts at the far end complete with a 'spreader' Smile

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

As Bob would say..... brill.  Smiley-signs107

I couldn't get away with that here though. City ordinance says firewood has to be placed at least 12" off the ground.
Willie
Thanks given by:
So dig a pit 1' below and cover with a deck Big Grin
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
 "City ordinance says firewood has to be placed at least 12" off the ground."

Willie, I wonder why that is 17428  so a good fire can start underneath it? Rotfl
SteveC
Smiley-eatdrink004
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2014, 06:55 AM)Mayhem Wrote: So dig a pit 1' below and cover with a deck Big Grin

Used to have one actually. Another ordinance says you can't "store" anything out in the open. I used to keep a couple of extension ladders and an old Lincoln Dial-Arc welder (covered) out on my back deck. The welder was huge and took up too much space in my basement. The city came along and told me everything has to be stored in an enclosed building so it isn't visible. Someone might think the neighborhood is cluttered looking.....

So now I have several storage sheds cluttering up my back yard.  Big Grin

We have to put up privacy fencing around our outside central A/C units too. So instead of people seeing a bunch of A/C units next to houses, they get to look at random 5 ft. square wooden pens.
Willie
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2014, 07:27 AM)stevec Wrote:  "City ordinance says firewood has to be placed at least 12" off the ground."

Willie, I wonder why that is 17428  so a good fire can start underneath it? Rotfl
SteveC
Smiley-eatdrink004

Quote:[CC 1984 §7-27; Ord. No. 3140 §7-54; Ord. No. 3272 §1, 10-20-1975; Ord. No. 4580 §4, 4-3-1995]

No person shall permit the accumulation on any premises or on any open lot of any lumber, boxes, barrels, bricks, stones or similar materials which may afford harborage for rats unless the materials are kept within an enclosed building and are evenly piled or stacked either on open racks which are elevated not less than twelve (12) inches above the ground or on a paved surface impervious to rats.
Willie
Thanks given by: