A lean-to
That's a lot of wood for a place that never gets cold. Happyyes

Ed
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2015, 08:57 AM)Highpower Wrote: Use it for an anvil?  17428 

Dave, if it is "protected" is there fine for possession? Here in the states, eagle feathers are protected. Pick one up off the ground and get caught with it - do not pass GO, but go directly to jail.  Smiley-signs131

I can use one or two for an anvil - what about the remaining twenty Big Grin  17428

This tree was from someones garden and only some of the limbs were cut off. It was just getting too big.

By 'protected' it is protected in the wild as most trees and shrubs are here. So one could go to jail if you just damage one - usually it will be a fine. Cutting one down will be a hefty fine or jail or both. Thumbsup

There is no fine for possession in my case because it came not from the wild. However if it had been cut down in the wild yes there would be a fine for possession.

We seem to like trees here in South Africa and Johannesburg and surrounding suburbs has the largest man-made forest in the world.
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Dave - what happened to the worlds most expensive log splitter?
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2015, 08:58 AM)EdK Wrote: That's a lot of wood for a place that never gets cold. Happyyes

Ed

It does get cold - I have some pics showing it snowing Rotfl  Rotfl   Rotfl

Snowing

not snowing

Rotfl  Rotfl  Rotfl
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2015, 09:21 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Dave - what happened to the worlds most expensive log splitter?

Good question that Darren 17428

I had a large pile of wood to cut up  and split, I decided to cut and split the wood first then go back to the log splitter project not realizing how long it was going to take cutting and splitting the wood pile.

I understand I have a problem and I'm working on it, I just cannot drive past some wood (ready for the taking ) without taking it. I know it is an obsession and I am working on it. Smiley-dancenana . I even have people come round offering me wood.

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Thanks given by:
Sell some of to help pay for the worlds most expensive log splitter.

Ed
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2015, 09:29 AM)DaveH Wrote:
(01-17-2015, 08:58 AM)EdK Wrote: That's a lot of wood for a place that never gets cold. Happyyes

Ed

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Meh. The pictures showing it raining were much more impressive.  Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2015, 01:00 PM)Highpower Wrote:
(01-17-2015, 09:29 AM)DaveH Wrote:

Ed

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Meh. The pictures showing it raining were much more impressive.  Big Grin

Yea, that alleged snow picture looks more like hoar frost at best.

Ed
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2015, 01:00 PM)Highpower Wrote: Meh. The pictures showing it raining were much more impressive.  Big Grin

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2015, 01:13 PM)EdK Wrote: Yea, that alleged snow picture looks more like hoar frost at best.

Ed

Nope it's proper snow, if you look carefully you can see it 'falling'. Smile

And further more The South African Meteorological  Service said it was snow, they couldn't say how much snow fell because they don't have any equipment to measure snow fall  or the depth. Rotfl 
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by: