Mule
I think you have had enough time to post a video............we are waiting.........somewhat impatiently!
Thanks given by:
Yup, we want to see that mule kick.  Smile

Ed
Thanks given by:
Greg is probably half way across Canada seeing how far he can go on a single can of gas. May be a while before we see him or a video!
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
Never mind Greg being half way to Canada, I think he might have a problem getting to have a go himself ................ his faithful hound looked quite comfortable in his last post.............. maybe Greg has a problem explaining who the Mule has been built for Big Grin

Looking forward to seeing who is driving and who is sitting in the back onthe road test  Rotfl

cheers Mick
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
My calculations say Greg's trip would be 483 miles to the mid-point or "halfway across" Canada.
So Greg, I'd wait for summer before heading out. Rotfl

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Mick has it right guys. Quality control took off on it and I haven't seen her since. If she ever gets back I'll get a video.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
I could really use a vehicle like that on my farm here in Germany. Building it would be possible. For sure it would have to be 4 wheel drive. Or maybe a half track configuration.

A John Deere gator here in Germany costs over 25 thousand dollars. It just hurts to pay that when I know what they cost in USA.

Take a video. This is your last warning! I know people in your area. Don't make me send them for a visit!
Thanks given by:
I don't know what it would cost to get it to Germany but should be a lot cheaper than a gater.

http://struckcorp.com/models/mba80#!gallery_21_lg
Thanks given by:
We'll get one as soon as Saddie gets back with it. She must be getting hungry.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
Dog back yet?
Thanks given by: