Project the die
How do I upload a picture anyone?
Thanks given by:
http://www.metalworkingfun.com/showthread.php?tid=1006
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
I believe you have to be in the full reply (not quick reply) mode  or be posting a new thread, beyond that Ed's instructions are right on (amazing eh?) Ooops, sorry Ed Blush .

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2015, 03:10 PM)stevec Wrote: I believe you have to be in the full reply (not quick reply) mode  or be posting a thread beyond that Ed's instructions are right on (amazing eh?) Ooops, sorry Ed Blush .

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004

Steve is correct.  Yikes

You can't upload pictures using the quick reply. You must use the "Quote", "New Reply" or "Multi Quote" in order to upload pictures.
You can post links to photos in the quick reply window though.

Ed
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2015, 03:10 PM)stevec Wrote: I believe you have to be in the full reply (not quick reply) mode  or be posting a new thread, beyond that Ed's instructions are right on (amazing eh?) Ooops, sorry Ed Blush .

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004

WOW! Steve I'm impressed - you haven't been taking them 'funny pills' have you? Big Grin  Big Grin   Big Grin
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
I post photos while using the "Quick reply" feature all the time. Like now.

[Image: IMG_2481-r_zps052ff99c.jpg]

If you are trying upload a photo, different story. There you need the 'new reply" mode.
Thanks given by:
Ken,

Those are actually links to photos. I should have been clearer and stated you can't "upload" photos when in quick reply. My bad. Blush
I'll fix my post.

Ed
Thanks given by: