Billy G's Die Filer
Still no Bearing material. I am going to go with Naval Brass for now. There should not be enough heat generated by the linear motion to cause any problems. It's just too slow. One is done. The wife is sick again so my day is shot. Sometimes Life just gets in the way.

"Billy G"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Looking good Bill - I hope your wife is feeling better soon.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
Mayhem;

I will have been married to Sophie for 45 years come April the 4th. She comes first, even over me.

"Billy G"
Thanks given by:
She is sleeping so I finished these up. That was my goal for today.

"Billy G"

Thanks given by: JScott
OK, I think I'm caught up with the changes now.

Ed

.pdf   die filler 05.pdf (Size: 244.54 KB / Downloads: 28)
Thanks given by: JScott
Not yet Ed, you have one more then you are done. Sheet #8 -- The .750 offset of the pin should be 1.000. The Filer stroke is 2 inches, not 1.500.

"Billy G"
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2015, 03:44 PM)Bill Gruby Wrote: Not yet Ed, you have one more then you are done. Sheet #8  -- The .750 offset of the pin should be 1.000. The Filer stroke is 2 inches, not 1.500.

"Billy G"

The .750" offset of the pin and because the pin is .5" dia will give a stroke of 2"
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
OOOOOOOPS -- I forgot, we changed it to that. Thanks Dave. That means the prints are completed.

"Billy G"
Thanks given by:
Stand down Ed, you're done. Thank you for the professional job. Again I apologize for all the errors that you had to correct. The frosting on the cake was this wooden yoke mock up. It dropped right in.

"Billy G"

Thanks given by: EdK
Linear Shafts are done. Alignment is right on.

"Billy G"

Thanks given by: