Billy G's Die Filer
3.625 is the dimension you need.

"Billy G"
Thanks given by:
Billy,

How deep should the two 1/4-28 tapped holes be in the bearing block.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Ed;

.625 deep. Boy I messed those up. wow.

"Billy G"
Thanks given by:
No worries!

Ed
Thanks given by:
Ed;

I am re-doing the Trunnion Guide mounting to the side plate. I will post the new print here today. You will need to update the side plate as well. I started the Trunnions today.

"Billy G"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
These Trunnions max out the swing on the mill. That is less that .075 clearance. It works though. Shows how tight the mill is. No tool jump at all.

"Billy G"

Thanks given by:
Billy,

A couple of questions about the trunnions.

1. How thick is the material it's made from?
2. There are no horizontal dimensions for the two 1/4" holes that are located on the sides of the 3/4" hole. Can you supply the missing dimensions?

Thanks,
Ed
Thanks given by:
I am redrawing the prints. The ones you have will not work. All dimensions will be on the next prints. The parts that bolt to the table are close. It will take a bit of time but you will have them this evening.

The Rotary Table work is complete. Band saw next then back to the mill to drill and tap. No CNC work here folks. We're in this one for the long haul. LOL

"Billy G"

Thanks given by: EdK
OK, I'll wait for new prints.

Ed
Thanks given by:
This is it for a while. I have to get those prints redrawn. Don't want to hold Ed or you gents up. This is only one band saw operation. I have to drill and tap 10  8-32 holes to hold the table and 2  1/4-20 holes for the locking studs.

"Billy G"

Thanks given by: