Billy G's Die Filer
Looking good Bill
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by: Bill Gruby
(03-25-2015, 10:47 AM)Bill Gruby Wrote: Stand down Ed, you're done. Thank you for the professional job. Again I apologize for all the errors that you had to correct. The frosting on the cake was this wooden yoke mock up. It dropped right in.

"Billy G"

No need to apologize Billy. There weren't that many errors considering you designed it on paper. All is good. Smile

Ed
Thanks given by:
You gents will have to forgive me. I have to stop for a bit. Sophie is scheduled for Open Heart Surgery Monday. I am and will be for a bit, a little off kilter. I got this done this morning.

"Billy G"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
I hope things go well Billy. Open heart surgery isn't the risk it used to be but it's still scary as hell. Hang in there Billy. We'll still be here when you get back.

Ed
Thanks given by:
I wish your wife the best of luck. They do amazing things now a days!
Thanks given by:
Take care of #1 Bill. Everything else can wait for as long as it takes. Smiley-eatdrink004 
Willie
Thanks given by:
We'll still be here Bill. You need to be with your wife. I'm sure she'll back on her feet in no time.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
My wife & I went through some big health issues last year. I'll just say that the medical industry is amazing these days. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Thanks given by:
Smiley-signs009
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Thank you all. A bed opened up early so she is in the Hospital now. Too much time to think for me. I turned to the shop for a little comfort. It will get easier after tomorrow. I know in my heart all will be OK. Saturday is our anniversary and I really want her home. Kinda selfish I guess, but true.

Spent a few quiet hours on this. It helps stop the intrusive thoughts. I am off to the Hospital, you have a wonderful day fellas.

"Billy G"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: