Replica civil war cannon plans
(05-07-2015, 09:40 AM)RobWilson. Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 03:35 PM)Highpower Wrote: Rotfl 

Not that I am aware of Rob, unless you want to count anvil shooting.  Big Grin 

What do anvils taste like Willie   , I bet they take some pealing Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  

Rob  Big Grin

Never tasted one myself Rob, but I imagine they have a rather 'earthy' flavor by the time they dig them out of the ground when they come in for a landing. Smile

Probably a lot like clay pigeons. No matter how long you cook them they are still tough and chewey. Rotfl

Willie
Thanks given by:
You'd think that with that landing they'd be well tenderized.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Rotfl Rotfl    Willie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   you lads over there are F^%KING NUT!   Slaphead  ,   Looks like my kind of spot  Popcorn

Rob 
Thanks given by: Highpower
tricks to get the anvil to go straight up then back down pretty close to the launch spot

DA
dallen, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2012.

If life seems normal, your not going fast enough! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2015, 01:33 PM)dallen Wrote: tricks to get the anvil to go straight up then back down pretty close to the launch spot

DA

Is that how it's sored ?

Rob
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2015, 01:45 PM)RobWilson. Wrote: Is that how it's sored ?

Rob

N1-N2/I

N1 = Noise level of the crowd
N2 = noise level of the lift charge
I = the number of people injured
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2015, 01:45 PM)RobWilson. Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 01:33 PM)dallen Wrote: tricks to get the anvil to go straight up then back down pretty close to the launch spot

DA

Is that how it's scored ?

Rob

Yes, along with altitude achieved.    Cool

They say 'close' only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. Obviously whomever coined that term never met a Missouri blacksmith.
Rotfl  Rotfl  Rotfl

Vinny -- Blacksmiths have been trying to tenderize those things with hammers for centuries without much luck. I doubt a small patch of turf is going to do the job.  Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by: