Someone may have a new toy soon
I wouldn't have posted in this section if the "new toy" was a two-wheeled one. Smile

The "press release" will be posted in the next day or two, but not by me. Trust me when I say this one is a GREAT one!
Thanks given by:
(05-15-2015, 10:18 AM)PixMan Wrote: I wouldn't have posted in this section if the "new toy" was a two-wheeled one. Smile

The "press release" will be posted in the next day or two, but not by me. Trust me when I say this one is a GREAT one!

Ya, I didn't notice it was posted in the lathe section until just a bit ago. Blush

Ed
Thanks given by:
Now I figured Ed was the one working on this "secret project", since he's guessing it must mean there are two?
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Like Darren said, this sounds like a Russ thing.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Won't drag out that long, but no telling when all will be revealed.
Thanks given by:
(05-15-2015, 09:05 AM)EdK Wrote: EDIT: I'm changing my guess. I just noticed this thread is in the lathes section. I'm going along with Darren's guess now.

Which one Ed? I had four guesses, one of which has been ruled out. You were one of my four guesses...

So are you taking yourself out of the equation Ed? I'm unsure as to whether you are trying to deflect attention???
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
This one Darren. Smile

http://www.metalworkingfun.com/showthrea...7#pid45027

Ed
Thanks given by:
(05-15-2015, 07:17 PM)PixMan Wrote: Won't drag out that long, but no telling when all will be revealed.

This definitely sounds like a Russ deal. Remember the stories he started and never finished? Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by:
Well given that it is in the lathe section (I also didn't see this initially), I guess we can rule Ed out of my four guesses as well.

Still doesn't rule Ken out but the way he has worded the OP it doesn't sound to me as if it is him. Unless, Russ has bought a new CNC lathe and sold the one he is replacing to Ken...

Hmmm - now I am intrigued.
Thanks given by:
I've figured it out:

http://www.metalworkingfun.com/showthread.php?tid=2673
Thanks given by: