Elliott Concord 460 lathe
Incomplete taper turning attachment!

Besides, I think hardened and ground is the way to go with these and Enco always has one discount code or another going on.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
Check with Jeff at tools4cheap.net too! He's moving soon and is selling off stuff like that cheap.
Thanks given by:
It seems that Jeff has sold off most of his inventory. I clicked on "all products" and there is only four pages, most of which is tool holders/tools for the Aloris QCTPs.

I did note that he has dropped $100 off of the price of his radius wheel dresser (looks to be the same as yours) but he would need to drop some more before I considered it...
Thanks given by:
Nice find Darren. I must point out though that machines of that size require an entirely new level of respect. All machines are unforgiving, but one that size has the capability to do serious harm or worse.

Be careful down there.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by: Mayhem
Darren, I thought Jeff's latest email specifically mentioned MT5 centers or at least MT5 somethings.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Jeff only seems to have a few MT5 bull nose live centers remaining. He's got a single on his website for $130, a pair for $200. On his eBay store, the same single has a starting bid of $110 and (oddly) a $220.00 starting bid for the 2 piece set.
Thanks given by:
Thats one problem with bigger tools, bigger tooling gets real expensive.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
Thanks Tom. I am always respectful of machinery, as I am of electricity and most other things I play with...
Thanks given by:
Well it is now sitting in my shop Big Grin
Thanks given by:
No pictures, it didn't happen. Happyno

Ed
Thanks given by: