New addition to the family
Stripped er down ALL THE WAY  . Got most of er done too . Buffed hardware,  Painted all accessories but only primer on main  boddy and legs . Ran out of sunlight for good drying time to spray main color . Got a little side tracked fixing the motor and  shroud . When motor was changed they didn't do it right. . Ohh! I also changed  All the hardware to American threads.  “Yup” Changed color scheme again I think this will suit machine best . The main body ,legs, base and motor mount will be Forged Hammered Grey and what was gloss black , including  blade cover , motor, bracket and some  of the fixings will be metallic Oil rubbed bronze .

Ya may not be able to see in pics ..but ill try to take better pics when assembled . Ill finish painting the body and legs Tomorrow,  mod and add the base supports  and prob put back together some time next week.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Last night only primed the band saw box and frame . This AM Finished spraying the main color Hammered Grey and did my 3 rd coat on motor mounts and blade shroud with Metallic Oil rubbed bronze

. Btw who talked me into strippen her completely . Like I needed to burn a day on a perfectly good running saw. Anyhows now all I need to do is fab my leg supports finish painting the leg basses and put er back together. That el prob be next week or so . Today im goin to visit one of my old buddies haven’t seen in a while . Its my nieces babies first year B day. Tomorrow im playing hookie from Church Goin and my first fishing trip of the season. Yea!!! Finally .
Now I can take some RR after doin an RR on this dang saw …

Happy 4th Guys dont furget to get out w/ tha fam and dont take on any new projects today ..If ya can help it ….lol.......

Thanks given by:
Looking good Kenny.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Smiley-signs009
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
THANKS guys couldn't of did it w/out ya's  Vinny need more pics to believe me ?
ohh btw  Vinny id like to see your saw in vertical position WITH table to get a few ideas for mines  THANKS

Fathers day gift / Project goin back together . Maybe today ill play hookie ...lol........ well its done  I spent a whole $17 dollars and allot of elbow Grease day off  refurbishing .  Anyone object on color scheme  before I puter back together ?  Ideas thoughts  thanks =)

Thanks given by:
Don't worry about the color. Just use the saw.

Dave won't like it though because it's not pink. Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by:
I was going to suggest "hot pink" ........... it's a much under used colour. Big Grin 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Lets NOT go there .. The only pink, hot yello and orange is reserved for sighs and racing stipes'
as you can see im the decorator in my house .. The mrs still thinks yellow is in... and sorry must say NOTHING I mean nothing she ever suggests ever matches .. I have to present her with the ideas get her blessing and just do it. She always says why u want my opinion yure gona do your own thing anyway. Btw I did paint her master beedromm and master bath with a nice mauve . I love that color and I knw it would some day match with a new cherry BR set . After 22 years in marriage we finely bought furniture.. used oldie fixer uppers all these years taken care of kids needs first .
Thanks given by:
Yellow is good Thumbsup 

Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Kenny, if I can find the table I'll put it on and take some pics. I haven't seen that thing in years and only put it on once. When I need it vertical I just use the tiny platform for a table.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: