10 inch Lathes**** Oldies but goodies*** need your opinions ASAP
(08-05-2015, 05:38 PM)Vinny Wrote: Kenny, check tools4cheap (discount code in the discounts forum) he has some SB10 Heavy stuff on closeout.  Actually everything's on closeout.
why what do I need now ?
tools for cheap everything close out ...... sounds like inexpensive "stuff" thanks bloke . Btw been doin some more organizing in the garrge almost fully functional ... Ohh the main beer/ bait fridge is still operational in its spot and I don't hafta down size as of yet .. once the mill arrives that may change ..but just
wanted to give ya the "good news" and a heads up Big Grin
Thanks given by:
http://www.tools4cheap.net/products.php?cat=42
ok not so cheap what I mean by "inexpensive " junk " he has good stuff $1373 for an Aloris AXA Wedge Quick Change Tool Post with 10 Holders Set WoW!!!1 Glad I only spent only an xtra 50 bucks to complete my set when I purchased my lathe . that's more than half what I paid with machine ... im one happy camper bloke gots some nice tooling with my score .. and u guys where shouting Go with this go with that ... Told ya I had my eye on the 10HD southbend with all the fixins. Hey thanks for the link ill take a look..
Thanks given by:
The Aloris stuff isn't included in his sale. I did see either a compound or crossfeed nut like you were looking for tho.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2015, 04:54 PM)Vinny Wrote: The Aloris stuff isn't included in his sale.  I did see either a compound or crossfeed nut like you were looking for tho.

already loaded with Aloris (10 holders should hold me over ) besides done with buying time to start making anything else I need ...
Thanks given by:
If you're anything like me you'll never be done buyin. I need some ca holders. I've got the steel cut , just need to get started
Thanks ron
Scruffy, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2014.
Thanks given by: