10 inch Lathes**** Oldies but goodies*** need your opinions ASAP
in short

Logan was disassembled to get out of basement and put on pallet a believe 3/4 Hp motor all parts are there . I was told guy passed away than the son sold it
does anyone see collet spindle shaft in pics ?

The clausing has no tools but what ya see
yes it has hardened ways and so does the SB

The SB as u see is fully loaded and yes its the its the HD Model Flame Hardened Ways

3-4 jaw Chk prob get for $2200 fully loaded tooling an all Tool holders and collets......... what else is needed.? a faceplate No? . will this machine perform if its tight?

the only thing I noticed was is the Steady rest don't look original other than that looks ok to me after I ride er ill be able to tell better ...... I did notice that the feed engage is a lever rather than knob .. I dunno looked like a good model for its days ..

Now the clausing Looks More like a power hourse I have no idea what it is powered by ?? anyone ? Now if the guys got a good price on the extra tooling it needs than sure a deals a deal .. but I don't feel like spending 1500 for tooling and chasing parts all over the placeI was gona buy New so I want a package deal and seal the deal in one day

Oh I do see the logan as cute .. some reason that's all I see it as is cheap not bad price but don't know much about em that's why im askin
Now I get to get home burn some candles over there TTL
keep convo going .. love to hear yure thoughts
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 inch Lathes**** Oldies but goodies*** need your opinions ASAP - by Kennyv - 07-16-2015, 07:19 PM