10 inch Lathes**** Oldies but goodies*** need your opinions ASAP
One Machine besides a14" delta Dp , table saw , band saw and a SLEW of tooling. Right now only one machine the New lathe lol.. Upgraded the Pm25mv to the 932PDF prob ship out next week ... aint gona be much of fixin few mods but that's it . I need some work ideas that have a $ return... Have a few ideas but ill have to market them myself putting word out ... aint much of any work in my area less I specialize in something that will cater to fishin industry ..those need welding work mostly which I don't do . Lot of shops closed down and the marinas do some in house work. I don't have much connections , or any connections for that matter ... I bowled last 2 seasons with an ole timer he knows 3 friends with shops in which all of them are not looking for help . I need to make connections with a machine builder farmer or someone that can turn me on to side jobs ...else I gots to come up with some other ideas . Have a friend that flies high end copters, planes and drones . That markets pretty big but thers allot guys selling replacement parts cheap . Its a growing area but don't see much less I was into it myself. If ya come up with mod ya hafta give a few freebes till word gets out . so far all the mods I saw was carbon fiber CNC junk and maybe a few high end motor bushing mods blade grips ect...and allot guys doin that stuff . JMHO if im not in the sport down the fields nor see parts touch and feel aint no way see whats good to make. I dunno ill find something.. Bed time here Mate its 3 Am ...Cheers
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 inch Lathes**** Oldies but goodies*** need your opinions ASAP - by Kennyv - 07-26-2015, 01:48 AM