Rebuild 5/6 ton log splitter
Dave, it's plastic. Make your own. You can even make them pink if you want!
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2015, 07:28 PM)Vinny Wrote: Dave, it's plastic.  Make your own.  You can even make them pink if you want!

I'll post a drawing - I'll let you make them Big Grin
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
I'll be waiting...
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
Thanks given by:
Here you go Vinny,
It is about 76x76x3  (3"x3"x1/8")

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
not a problem. what are the dimensions and locations of the bumps?
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2015, 07:45 PM)Vinny Wrote: not a problem.  what are the dimensions and locations of the bumps?

The original ones are about 2.5mm (.100") high and about 16mm (.625") dia. and locate in holes in the pusher slides (top and bottom).
I haven't put any holes in my slides (yet) because I was going to get the plastic bits first.  So you could ad lib. Cool
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
I'll see what I can do.
Thanks given by:
I have thought about these plastic "bits" - not a lot though. Big Grin
I thought it would be better if I didn't use a raised 'bump' but just screwed it in place with some recessed screws. Heck of a lot easier than trying to make it with 'bumps' on.
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Pink bumps would probably work better Dave. Chin

We all like pink bumps. Drool

Ed
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2015, 08:01 PM)DaveH Wrote: I have thought about these plastic "bits" - not a lot though. Big Grin
I thought it would be better if I didn't use a raised 'bump' but just screwed it in place with some recessed screws. Heck of a lot easier than trying to make it with 'bumps' on.
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH

That was exactly my thought; the plastic will be low-friction anyway, bumps will just wear out quickly.
Lathe (n); a machine tool used in the production of milling machine components.

Milling Machine (n); a machine tool used in the production of lathe components.
Thanks given by: