Flip a machine R&R resale ?
Recently purchased a brand new used lathe and a new mill ..n a bunch of tooling pretty much 6k in the hole . Been doin some tool swap buying and selling but thats only helping my tool habit. I need to start thinking bigger less get some work to do that will produce a profit . Any ideas ?

Wanted to bounce something off of you all experts. Flip a machine

I was wondering what you guys think about flippin this machine . R&R and than resale. What do you think I can get for her .. I can pick her up for $700

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lathe-Logan-11-x...1794743771

Description is wrong its a Logan its a 10x24
came out of basement guy that passed Its apart only to get out of basement and to ship . Says runs good . says ways good and head is tight . I did take a quick look at machine when I was buying my SB 10 Heavy . Looked ok from what I saw .As you see dud 3 jaw chuck and collect chuck /collects as accessories.

What do you think I can get for her after shes checked out cleaned up and running tight ?
All Opinions welcome Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Unless you just made a deal for it, the listing is no longer available. 1 hour after your post.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: