How do these work? (20-0-20 indicator)
EPILOG:

I tried measuring the bezel retaining screws to see if I could get something I could work with to replace my one missing screw. My smallest "screw chek'er" only goes down to 1-64 and I thought that it fit, but no. I bought a whole pack of #1 screws. Must be a #0 machine screw.   Bash

Then I stumbled on a pair of old rough looking standard dial gauges on ebay for cheap, so I bought them for parts. Turned out to be a good thing because the original screws were so burred up that the bezel ring kept getting stuck and  wouldn't turn. Swapped out the screws from the parts donor and Bob's my uncle!   Big Grin 

My clock cleaning solution stripped off all of the old black crinkle paint that was on the body, and I decided to re-paint it with what I thought was black hammer finish paint. The actual color looks more like gun metal gray but it will do. The movement works slick as a whistle now though. I guess I came out OK in the end since I spent $8 for the gauge.
Smiley-dancenana

Willie
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do these work? (20-0-20 indicator) - by Highpower - 09-06-2015, 01:18 PM