Too good to be true?
Does anyone have any experience with this 5-pack of tool holders?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S55J8D2/ref=...GYMCHZU4SZ

I've been wanting new tool holders, and these seem like an impossibly low price -- I don't think I can buy the material for that. Same seller also offers 10 holders for $200, which would probably be just plain gratuitous.

I figure that if they're too soft and getting buggered up, I can always case harden them.
Thanks given by:
That's just cheap Chinese crap, which means they'll be harder than a whore's heart already. The same thing from CDCO Tool is $11.00 each plus $18.00 for shipping 5 pieces or $22 for shipping 10 holders ($132.00 total), so a better bargain and a better-known entity.
Thanks given by:
Smiley-signs064
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
I was under the impression that CDCO sold mostly if not all import stuff.

Without the Prime shipping, CDCO has a bit lower price, you're right.

a
Thanks given by:
The link you posted is import stuff too. Why not just get it cheaper.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
Thanks given by:
Fair enough. Anyway, I need a new catalog to peruse.... Enco circulars are getting boring. :)
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2015, 12:16 AM)Roadracer_Al Wrote: .... Enco circulars are getting boring.  :)

Same items month after month, but in a different order.... Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by:
Get one from CDCO and Little Machine Shop. Both will keep you entertained for a while.
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2015, 04:45 AM)Highpower Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 12:16 AM)Roadracer_Al Wrote: .... Enco circulars are getting boring.  :)

Same items month after month, but in a different order....   Big Grin

Reminds me of the new Playboy magazine for married guys....same girl month after month.

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2015, 08:22 PM)PixMan Wrote: Reminds me of the new Playboy magazine for married guys....same girl month after month.

Big Grin

Rotfl and for single men.

Ed
Thanks given by: