Setting Up My PM935 Mill
I have to fly out to Waukesha WI on Sept.20, stay until the 23rd. I should come in a day early, rent a car and drive up to see you and your new machine!

I'm very happy for you, Ed! I'm sure glad you'll be able to see what all these tools you've been collecting can really do with a machine that can actually drive them.
Thanks given by: EdK
(08-14-2015, 10:28 AM)PixMan Wrote: I have to fly out to Waukesha WI on Sept.20, stay until the 23rd. I should come in a day early, rent a car and drive up to see you and your new machine!

I'm very happy for you, Ed! I'm sure glad you'll be able to see what all these tools you've been collecting can really do with a machine that can actually drive them.

Ken,

That would be wonderful. It's about a 400 mile trip each way from Waukesha. Give me fair warning if you plan on coming so I can clean the place up.  Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2015, 01:32 PM)EdK Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 10:28 AM)PixMan Wrote: I have to fly out to Waukesha WI on Sept.20, stay until the 23rd. I should come in a day early, rent a car and drive up to see you and your new machine!

Ken,

That would be wonderful. It's about a 400 mile trip each way from Waukesha. Give me fair warning if you plan on coming so I can clean the place up.  Big Grin

Ed

What do you mean "clean up the place".  Isn't your shop always visitor/inspection ready? Jawdrop

Mike.

Thanks given by:
(08-14-2015, 03:43 PM)zmotorsports Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 01:32 PM)EdK Wrote:

Ken,

Ed

What do you mean "clean up the place".  Isn't your shop always visitor/inspection ready? Jawdrop

Mike.

The shop may be but the rest of the house could use some work. Actually, the shop could use some work also. Chin

Ed
Thanks given by:
I have a feeling that Ken won't care about the rest of the house Ed - just the shop.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
I don't think I'll be able to go up there, as much as I would like to. My flight on Southworst Airlines is already set and funds are too tight to be renting wheels.

I'll just wave in your general direction as we descend into MKE airport.

Bye

Oh yeah, and I just realized that on Saturday the 19th, I have to drive 5 hours (about 300 miles) with wife and older son out to Ithaca NY for a nephew's wedding. It'll be between 2:00 and 3:00 AM Sunday by the time I get back and I'll have to leave for the airport in Boston by 1:00PM. Going to be a busy weekend! Sorry I even thought about it now.
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2015, 08:07 PM)PixMan Wrote: ...I'll just wave in your general direction as we descend into MKE airport.

Bye

I guess that is better than flushing the toilet as you fly overhead Big Grin
They do have toilets on SouthWest don't they??
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2015, 08:07 PM)PixMan Wrote: I don't think I'll be able to go up there, as much as I would like to. My flight on Southworst Airlines is already set and funds are too tight to be renting wheels.

I'll just wave in your general direction as we descend into MKE airport.

Bye

Oh yeah, and I just realized that on Saturday the 19th, I have to drive 5 hours (about 300 miles) with wife and older son out to Ithaca NY for a nephew's wedding. It'll be between 2:00 and 3:00 AM Sunday by the time I get back and I'll have to leave for the airport in Boston by 1:00PM. Going to be a busy weekend! Sorry I even thought about it now.

It's the thought that counts. Smile

I'll be taking plenty of pictures of the mill so you'll probably get sick of seeing it by the time I'm done.

Ed
Thanks given by:
The email I've been waiting for has arrived.   Smiley-dancenana

"Dear Extremely Valued Customer :

Your machine has shipped!

Shipped with Dayton Freight  http://www.daytonfreight.com
Tracking # XXXXXXXXXXX
Shipped 8-27-15
Please allow 24 hours for online tracking to work.
"

I suspect I'll have a few wet dreams tonight.  Yikes

Ed
Thanks given by:
cutting fluid, huh?
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: