Setting Up My PM935 Mill
That's GREAT news, Ed!

Since we're not privy to the tracking number, how about letting us know what the estimated day of arrival is slated to be?

Thanks!

Ken
Thanks given by: EdK
(08-27-2015, 08:10 PM)PixMan Wrote: That's GREAT news, Ed!

Since we're not privy to the tracking number, how about letting us know what the estimated day of arrival is slated to be?

Thanks!

Ken

Will do. Once the tracking number kicks in I'll be watching it closely. I only work half a day tomorrow and then all day next Monday and then I'm off the rest of the week through the Labor Day holiday so hopefully the mill will be safely in my garage by then.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Christmas in September?   Thumbsup
Willie
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2015, 08:10 PM)PixMan Wrote: ...Since we're not privy to the tracking number, how about letting us know what the estimated day of arrival is slated to be?...

Let's go one better - I'm thinking 4 hourly Google map updates Big Grin

You can GPS track a pizza delivery on your phone, why not a (much more) important shipment like a mill.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
That is fantastic news Ed.

Can't wait to see it all set up and making chips. Thumbsup

Mike.

Thanks given by: EdK
The tracking number didn't work last week and still didn't work today so I emailed Matt and he said he can see that the mill is close to me. It ends up the tracking number on the invoice had an extra digit and that's why it hadn't been working for me. The latest is that the freight company has handed off the mill to the local company that will deliver it. No status as to when this will happen or who they handed it off to. I suspect it'll arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Smiley-dancenana Smiley-dancenana Smiley-dancenana

Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by:
I can see the following phone call being made to Ed's boss tomorrow:

"I'm not feeling well and won't be in today or tomorrow (coughs). I hope I'm feeling up to coming in on Thursday (coughs a few more times for good measure)".
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2015, 07:30 PM)Mayhem Wrote: I can see the following phone call being made to Ed's boss tomorrow:

"I'm not feeling well and won't be in today or tomorrow  (coughs).  I hope I'm feeling up to coming in on Thursday  (coughs a few more times for good measure)".

No need for those extremes, this time. Big Grin

http://www.metalworkingfun.com/thread-26...l#pid48045

Ed
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2015, 08:18 AM)zmotorsports Wrote: That is fantastic news Ed.  

Can't wait to see it all set up and making chips. Thumbsup

Mike.

Hi Mike,

I was wondering what size are the table slots on this mill? 5/8" like a Bridgeport?

Thanks,
Ed
Thanks given by: