Setting Up My PM935 Mill
Congratulations Ed, are you giving out cigars?
They look so pretty when they're new, hah yours will look as good in 10 years.
I can see your smile from here.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by: EdK
You got that right Greg. I'm going to spoil the hell out of this cutie.  Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by:
Fantastic Smiley-dancenana 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Me, I'm so anxious to see your reaction when you man-up and run those carbide insert cutters as they were meant to be!

Oh, to be a fly on the wall the day that happens. Smiley-signs027
Lookin' good Ed.

Glad it showed up in perfect condition.

This is how mine showed up.
[Image: 2e4ks45.jpg]

Needless to say I didn't have quite the issue getting the side of the crate off as you did. Jawdrop

Mike.

Thanks given by:
(09-02-2015, 07:41 PM)PixMan Wrote: Me, I'm so anxious to see your reaction when you man-up and run those carbide insert cutters as they were meant to be!

Oh, to be a fly on the wall the day that happens. Smiley-signs027

I suspect I better wear a condom the day I try out those cutters.  Yikes

Ed
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015, 08:09 AM)zmotorsports Wrote: Lookin' good Ed.

Needless to say I didn't have quite the issue getting the side of the crate off as you did. Jawdrop

Mike.

Mike,

I saw that picture on another forum and that's what concerned me. I was relieved when the driver opened the door and all was well with the crate.  Sweat

Ed
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015, 09:06 AM)EdK Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 08:09 AM)zmotorsports Wrote: Lookin' good Ed.

Mike.

Mike,

I saw that picture on another forum and that's what concerned me. I was relieved when the driver opened the door and all was well with the crate.  Sweat

Ed

Ed, I was glad to see when I opened this thread today that you didn't have a similar picture. Big Grin

I am sure it was an isolated incident and not the norm but it sucked just the same.

Mike.

Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015, 09:11 AM)zmotorsports Wrote: ...

Ed, I was glad to see when I opened this thread today that you didn't have a similar picture. Big Grin

I am sure it was an isolated incident and not the norm but it sucked just the same.

Mike.

That was a nasty tip-over. It's amazing just the one handle needed to be replaced. It would have been trash if the casting had cracked.

When the driver was putting it on the lift gate, I told him that it was the scariest part. He said if it falls off the company buys me a new mill. I'm glad it didn't come to that.

Ed
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015, 09:17 AM)EdK Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 09:11 AM)zmotorsports Wrote: ...

Mike.

That was a nasty tip-over. It's amazing just the one handle needed to be replaced. It would have been trash if the casting had cracked.

When the driver was putting it on the lift gate, I told him that it was the scariest part. He said if it falls of the company buys me a new mill. I'm glad it didn't come to that.

Ed

I could tell by the way it was strapped and by the way the pallet gave way that it was a "soft impact" otherwise I would have refused it without question. It actually must have just layed over fairly gently and wedged itself against the sidewall of the truck.

I will admit though, once we got it stood back up and moved to the lift gate my butt puckered when the driver put the weight of that thing on what I thought to be a questionable lift gate. I finally took a breath once it was on the ground. Rotfl

Mike.

Thanks given by: