a eclipse pin chuck sensertive drill atachment
hi  I have bin biz with other things but when time allowed I managed to get most of the metal work dun sos not that many pics I got sum 6mm thick gage plate and marked it out then drilled two 10mm hols then cut the middle out  with a hacksaw then driest it up with a file sos no pics of the next bit cut the mane part out then drilled and reemd m3 two pivot points then cut out the bottom slot then file it to 6mm then with a nuther peace drilled 9.8 then reemd to 10mm this is to go on to the front of the taper then drilled 2.8 then reemd 3mm for the pivot then made the link 6mm by 6mm did not have any bar the same diameter for the handle so mad it out of a long m8 bolt with the front tapered then silver soldered it to the front fork right pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Graemlin Thumbsup

Ed
Thanks given by:
That's nicely done Bob Smiley-signs107 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
 a child of the 60's and 50's and a bit of the 40's Smile
Thanks given by:
hi all last bit got it all together today last bits to do was make a ball for the handle I had one but it was a bit on the big side so I just put it in the lathe on sum m6 studding and with a file worked it dawn to a nice size sos ant mesherd it  just dun it till it looks right then made up sum 3mm pins for the pivots I had 3mm dowels just cut them dawn to fit  and that's it right pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Looks nice Bob, that's one ticked off the list for you  Big Grin
The weather forecast looks ok for tomorrow so good luck at the boot sales, I bet you find a sensitive drilling attachment now  Jawdrop
 Cheers Mick
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by: