Project New Guy

Thanks given by:
    I tried to post a pic, it went some where,
Thanks given by:
Some other builds

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
GM, those look nice.  You weren't kidding about the Shirley going together like a Chinese puzzle!

Do you have drawings for the Remington Hepburn?  I would love to try one after I get some practice.  The duck call jig is still a challenge for me at this point but I am gaining.

I would love to see some pictures of one of your builds in progress.

JScott
JScott, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Mar 2014.
Thanks given by:
No prints for the Hepburn, was  fortunate to have an opportunity to make profile templates of an original. I believe the American Single Shot Rifle Assoc. has Hepburn prints for sale at $10, if possible look at De Hasse's  Single Shot Rifles and Actions, contains a lot of info
Thanks given by:
Still having pic posting problems, I'll try to post a Stevens 44 1/2 project             
Thanks given by:
GM, Thanks for the tip on ASSRA.  I will have to check them out and see if they have plans.  I have several of the books Frank De Haas wrote including Single Shot Rifles and Actions.  Sometimes it is little tricky to figure out what the parts look like without another view.  Guess that is what the internet is for.

That is a great looking 44 1/2.  What caliber is it?

Thanks again and looking forward to more pictures.
JScott, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Mar 2014.
Thanks given by:
.44mag
Thanks given by:
I and a friend of mine have been working on doing a 3D print of a hepburn that we drew up in solid works to test all of our measurements. http://gunlab.net/3d-printer-and-the-remington-hepburn/
Thanks given by:
I really like your final product though. Very nice work.
Thanks given by: