Miller FX-30 Foldable Welding Table
I while back I picked up a Miller FX-30 foldable welding table,  it has a 30" x 30" x 3/16" steel top. It folds up into a package of 30" wide x 48" tall x 6" deep. Its a good quality table solid, weighs about 75# and has a X cutout in the top to aid clamping. Last week I broke down and bought the c-clamps that are accessories to the table, that lock into the X cutout. I used the table in quite a few recent shop projects, the the 3 stack dampers I made for a boiler job, I very happy with the purchase.

below is a picture of one of the dampers

https://www.millerwelds.com/accessories/...n-f-series

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

jack
Thanks given by:
Looks good Jack. Any chance of some pics of the table and the clamps?
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(03-13-2016, 09:57 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Looks good Jack.  Any chance of some pics of the table and the clamps?

1 - the table set up
2 - the clamps
3 - clamps in the table top
4 - folded up

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

jack
Thanks given by:
Nice table for sure, and I looked at those myself until I saw the price. I bought two Strong Hand tables instead, for less than what one Miller table costs. And that includes the clamps and some small angle magnets. Nothing against Miller other than their pricing these days. (I have three of their welders, a spool gun and a plasma cutter.)

Have you seen their $1000 shop vac?   Yikes
They are calling it a fume extractor...   Rolleyes
Willie
Thanks given by:
I don't know what model you got, but the Strong Hand one in the TSC store, that looked exactly like the Harbor Freight model, was a piece of crap, the top was sheet metal and the floor model was bent all to hell. According to the area rep, they have about 6 different tables and table packages. I was not impressed with the one TSC or Harbor Freight, is selling. I hope yours is better.

I have 9 or 10 different models of Millers welders, as you say, they very proud of what they sell.
jack
Thanks given by:
True, the Miller does have a thicker table top. But there is nothing impressive about any of them IMO. They are what they are. Portable, fold-up, easy to move tables that can be set up quickly. If I wanted a welding table to beat on I would want it to have a 1/2" plate on top.
Willie
Thanks given by: