Wish this had been my project
I came across this in a build thread on a tractor website, thought I would share it here as I know you guys will appreciate the build as much as I did. The guy is in Croatia and the project was done in his garage. Please don't hold me responsible for the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPq27kiTZVY
Lathe (n); a machine tool used in the production of milling machine components.

Milling Machine (n); a machine tool used in the production of lathe components.
Thanks given by:
I have two comments about the music.

1) Glad I wasn't driving with that going!

2) What do you mean "Turn off the bass, pump it up"?????? I have a $2000 Bose system connected to this computer, CRANK THAT BASS!!! (ok the Bose system is 20+ years old, but still...)

That was a cool build!
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
OMG!! I couldn't find the mute button fast enough!! I'd rather listen to grinders, shapers and other metal mangling machinery.

If I had to listen to that in the shop, in about 15-20 minutes, I'd go postal and kill everyone in the building and those walking bye, for good measure!!

Build looked interesting
jack
Thanks given by:
That was music ?

Watching it running and thinking joystick control would smooth things out, was a nice build. Must be nice to have a CNC machine cut out your parts.....

@ Vinny
What to dust off those Bose speakers, check out my link......... V
Magazines have issues, everything else has problems

Thanks given by:
Sorry, but that was lame compared to other stuff.. Check out some Toto Live from Poland. Between the bass player and the drummer (when he hits the one in the back, THEN you're getting close to what I'm looking for.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Banging tune Pete Big Grin

Canny build ,very professional job.

Rob
Thanks given by:
I want one!
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(03-14-2016, 11:17 PM)Vinny Wrote: Sorry, but that was lame compared to other stuff..  Check out some Toto Live from Poland.  Between the bass player and the drummer (when he hits the one in the back,  THEN you're getting close to what I'm looking for.

Takes the right ear to appreciate that sound believe me. Lame in not a word I would use.

I got what you are looking for, Doors fan myself, played on the McIntosh has live sound, good bass, high end, detail and fills my room/house .... 

However, some band, any band for that matter, will never hold a candle to the thrill that little carnival ride on wheels, provides time after time.

A whole different kind of rock & roll.

Smiley-eatdrink004

Thanks given by:
(03-15-2016, 09:56 AM)pepi Wrote: Takes the right ear to appreciate that sound believe me. Lame in not a word I would use.

I like that type of music pepi , so how would you describe me ?

Rob
Thanks given by:
(03-15-2016, 02:25 PM)RobWilson. Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 09:56 AM)pepi Wrote: Takes the right ear to appreciate that sound believe me. Lame in not a word I would use.

I like that type of music pepi , so how would you describe me ?

Rob

I would say you have a well educated, honed and a refined sense for sound   Big Grin

Thanks given by: