Dovetail Vise at NAPA Auto
I was browsing the 24hourcampfire forum and found a thread describing this little vise.  It looks like it would be very handy for fixturing dovetailed front and rear sights or Weaver style scope bases.  The sides are flat so once you have clamped your part in this vise it would be easy to set up in a milling vise for example.

It is a vise used for the old style hose clamps made from a piece of steel wire with the little ears sticking up.

Because of curiosity I had to take a look at this little tool. My NAPA had it but it took a little searching. The part number is 77-4017 and they are selling today for the low, low price of $19.98. It is called a Small Hose Clamp Vise and is made in the USA.

I checked the NAPA website and this is listed as a Vise but it is out of stock. Anyway I hope this information is useful for others. I bought the one they had in stock. I may never get the chance to use it but I'll have it in hand if the opportunity arises.
JScott, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Mar 2014.
Thanks given by: Highpower
Yikes

I can't believe I've never seen these before! I see they also have a large version. # 77-4016.
You are da man JScott!   6799
Willie
Thanks given by:
I called the local NAPA, they have 5 of them in stock, I'll be picking up my 2 this afternoon.

thanks for posting
jack
Thanks given by:
Happy to help.  Just trying to share the love (and great shop tips)!

Highpower, thanks for the tip on the bigger version.
JScott, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Mar 2014.
Thanks given by:
Picking up one of each myself this afternoon. Thanks again. Smile
Willie
Thanks given by:
I like that - quite neat Thumbsup 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
 a child of the 60's and 50's and a bit of the 40's Smile
Thanks given by:
The Napa in town doesn't have either one but the Napa 12 miles away has both. Road trip! Smile

Ed
Thanks given by:
Just an FYI: The only difference between the small and large version is the length. The large model is slightly longer so it opens up a bit farther than the small one. The other dimensions (width and height) between the small and large versions are exactly the same.
Willie
Thanks given by: Sunset Machine