Kahr PM9
(05-11-2016, 04:02 PM)EdK Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 07:33 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Is there a lot of crime in your neck of the woods?

There won't be after next Monday. Big Grin

Ed

So will we also see spandex, a cape and a mask appearing in the "Latest delivery" thread in the near future?
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2016, 06:16 AM)Mayhem Wrote: So will we also see spandex, a cape and a mask appearing in the "Latest delivery" thread in the near future?

No but possibly a camo outfit.

Ed
Thanks given by:
So... How goes it Ed? Anything good or bad to report? Chin
Willie
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2016, 09:11 AM)Highpower Wrote: So... How goes it Ed?  Anything good or bad to report?   Chin

The day of pistol training and carry permit training went very well. We had gorgeous weather so the outdoor shooting practice was great. I did pretty good considering I've never shot a pistol before that day. Both my brother and I passed the course so we can apply for our permits to carry. I just need to fill out the paperwork and bring them to the sheriff.

I started buying ammo. About August prices of guns and ammo will start rising because this is an election year.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Without going into politics, I'll just say it will be much sooner than that I'm afraid.
Willie
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2016, 03:25 PM)Highpower Wrote: Without going into politics, I'll just say it will be much sooner than that I'm afraid.

Yikes I better buy some more.

Ed
Thanks given by:
FWIW - Shop around on ammo.  The first place I look is http://www.luckygunner.com/ but I hit numerous sites to compare prices.

-Ron
11" South Bend lathe - Wells-Index 860C mill - 16" Queen City Shaper
Thanks given by:
I've had good luck with Target Sports USA.

Ed
Thanks given by:
AIM Surplus is my go to place for ammo.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by: