An Interesting YouTube Channel
I came across this channel that is similar to the Clickspring channel. The videos are very well done and offer a different view on some of the same old machining techniques.

This Old Tony

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by: Bigtrev
Found that one a while ago. He has some nice videos for sure.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Thanks Tom, just used up an hour of my day watching his videos !
Especially liked the one making an Espresso pot, my kind of project, spend hours making something you can buy for 10 or 15 dollars. Actually used mine on an island with my single burner naphtha stove yesterday.

Good videos Thanks
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2016, 08:58 AM)EdK Wrote: Found that one a while ago. He has some nice videos for sure.

Ed

Yes, he does an amazing job producing his videos. He has a great sense of humor too although some "younger" viewers may miss some of the references. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up getting some kind of YouTube "award" for his work.

I have to laugh at loud at some of the ways his raw stock gets "cut" to size. Like the "Bruce Lee 1 inch punch".   Rotfl
Good stuff indeed over all.
Willie
Thanks given by:
The one about the digital meters was pretty funny.

Ed
Thanks given by:
i have been watching "  mr crispin " i find his videos very interesting he is only a young bloke but very good and knows what he is doing . i think he did his  apprenticeship as a machinist at rolls royce and you can tell he has been taught well .

johno
texx, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since May 2014.
Thanks given by:
I'm a big This Old Tony fan. He's got a wonderful sense of humor, and I really like his video editing style. I've been shooting and editing videos with the idea of possibly starting a YouTube channel, and he is a big influence for me.
Thanks given by:
Let me (us) know when it is up so I can subscribe. Drool
Willie
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2016, 03:09 PM)EdK Wrote: The one about the digital meters was pretty funny.

Ed

That one is great too, but I got a bigger kick out of some of the comments left.

"Wow." How did he do that? You can really do that with a meter?

Rotfl
Willie
Thanks given by:
I watched his digital meter video and now I wonder about him. Does he actually know what he's doing or are all the videos not quite right?
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: