The New MSC/Enco Sales Catalog
So far since the shoulder operation on the 11/3, I've gotten, 3 different MSC/Enco sales catalog/brochures. I looked through them with some zeal, but alas, I saw none of the, what I called the usual Enco grade of tooling and supplies, but mainly all the higher MSC grade tooling and supplies. I saw nothing that I couldn't buy locally at roughly the same price (without the shipping or wait), so no much of a "sale" to me.

It appears to me, with the number of emails, catalogs and fliers, I've gotten from MSC, over the last 2 months, is that MSC is either hurting already or is bracing for the backlash, of closing Enco.

I'd like to know if the business for Shars, Wholesale Tool Grizzly and others is up.

I also go a new Grizzly catalog in the mail, in between the pain killer induced haze and naps, I gave it a quick look through, boy have their rices and from the looks of it, their tooling, they have moved severely upscale from what they were 5-6 years ago. I wonder if the South Bend brand figures into that.
jack
Thanks given by:
I haven't gotten a sales catalog from Enco or MSC since MSC closed down Enco. Maybe that's a good thing.

Ed
Thanks given by:
I'll simply rely on Travers Tool & McMaster while also checking on the Shars web site.
Thanks given by:
If you still remember your enco login and password, go here: mscdirect.com/welcome-enco and log in. They'll send you a temporary password for the mscdirect site with the lower enco prices. Found that on the 7x minilathe list.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: