Vintage Machinery

.pdf   Scan0046.pdf (Size: 1.31 MB / Downloads: 111)

My guess is WWII era
Thanks given by:
I think WW2 also.  (Dang - that horizontal boring mill is bad to the bone !)

This is my WW2 contribution: 1944 Sheldon EXL-56B, a wonderful machine with full set of mostly original tooling, including taper attachment.  (Brown stuff in the drip pan is kitty litter - absorbs cutting and lube oil.  It is discarded and replaced every six months or so.)

Thanks given by:
(02-12-2017, 05:26 PM)Dr Stan Wrote: Every time I hear the name 'Lucas' I think of the prince of darkness. Lucas was an evil person who hated motorcycles.

My guess is WWII era
Thanks given by:
I have a Cincinnati planner for sale.  Circa 1900-1910. In excellent condition considering its age. I was going to convert it into a planner mill and recondition 14X40 and smaller lathe beds. However plans have changed, a lot. I also have a variable speed head made in Spain that I was going to overhaul and use with it.

It's missing a few parts, but there are others that can be used to make replacements.

I have machine skates to move it out of my shop. Also concrete driveway from the street to the shop.

I have $1350.00 invested in it and the head.

PM me and we can work out a deal.  Located in Owensboro KY. I could deliver it within a 8 hour drive, $1.00 per loaded mile plus expenses (food, trailer rental & motel). Total weight is around 6500 lbs. You should use a 3/4 ton or heavier PU as the tow vehicle.
Thanks given by:
I've had this South Bend model 9A for about 30 years.  It was over 30 years old when I got it.

Thanks given by: