How it used to be done
(04-27-2012, 03:07 PM)DaveH Wrote: Rob
Interesting to see, I hope the place is still going.

Thanks
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Hi Dave ,,,,,,,,,,, yes they are still going ,,,,,,,,, i was there today doing a bit work .Popcorn

Rob
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2012, 03:37 PM)RobWilson Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 03:07 PM)DaveH Wrote: Rob
Interesting to see, I hope the place is still going.

Thanks
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Hi Dave ,,,,,,,,,,, yes they are still going ,,,,,,,,, i was there today doing a bit work .Popcorn
Rob

Well that's good to hear, with the all the multiple closings of this type of industry, it's really heart warming to see it continuing. Smile
DaveH
Thanks given by:
I agree, it would be sad to see this type of industry totally vanish from our countries.

Ed
Thanks given by:
So True not many forge shops left in the area ,,, and off hand i can only think of three foundries ,,,,,,,,,,,,sad times .

Sorry i have dragged your thread off topic John . you got that hammer designed Big Grin

Rob
Thanks given by:
Hello Rob,
What is it you do in the Forge shop?

I used to do steam hammer repairs from time to time as an Apprentice, Back at the Steelworks where I trained.

Best regards
Rick
Whatever it is, do it today, Tomorrow may not be an option and regret outlasts fatigue.
Thanks given by:
Hi Rick

Mainly stand about watching the lads graft and scrounge gear for my home shop RotflRotflRotfl .

I repair there access and material handling equipment Popcorn

Cracking site ,very interesting Big Grin

Rob
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2012, 04:01 PM)RobWilson Wrote: Mainly stand about watching the lads graft and scrounge gear for my home shop RotflRotflRotfl .

Nice work, if you can get it!

Best Regards
Rick
Whatever it is, do it today, Tomorrow may not be an option and regret outlasts fatigue.
Thanks given by: