Hacksaw blades
Last year Travers Tool had a big sale. Among other things I bought a bunch of hacksaw blades. Then TomG told me about some other blades they had, Starrett I think, so the next time I ordered, I bought some of them. Right now I have two hacksaws in need of blades. Do you think I can find even ONE SINGLE BLADE that I bought so many of?? Nope, not a one. I think from here on out, when I need a hacksaw blade I'm just going to go to the local hardware store and buy ONE blade. Saves losing the other 9 or 19 or 29, or ...
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
I have a stash of them too. But I don't remember where they are either.
Steve S
Check out MyShopNotes on youtube.
Thanks given by:
I'm beginning to think they sneak back to where we bought 'em so we can buy them again.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
Thanks given by:
You did good Vinny. Sounds like those blades are in a mighty safe spot. Big Grin

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
Maybe you used them and don't remember, its an age thing.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
Here ya go:  http://www.liquidation.com/auction/view?id=12068250

Lot of 1000 Challenger by Disston 12" x 24 TPI Hacksaw Blades
Thanks given by:
Just what I need. 1000 more lost blades.
Thanks given by:
I found them!!! Well not all of them, but 20 of 'em anyway. As long as I don't lose 'em again I should be good for a few years. Maybe during that time I'll find the others!
Thanks given by:
Yes, but 1000 blades would be much more difficult to misplace. :)

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
Not for me! Like I said earlier, I think they find their way back to the seller (be it a store, auction, whatever) to be resold - probably to me.
Thanks given by: