Protecting knee mill table top
Hi Mike,

That's a nice looking machine. What year is it? It looks in great condition. Did you get a good deal on it? I never here of them before and did an internet search. This is an horizontal machine with a vertical head attachment correct?

Steve
Thanks given by:
Hi Steve,

I'm not sure what year it is, but it is in very fine condition. The mill was expensive, but I feel I got my money's worth. I was fortunate that I was looking at the for sale adds the moment when it was posted on the lathes.co.uk website, I quickly contacted the owner, was the first to view it, and didn't hesitate. Yes, it's a horizontal mill, a late model with the desirable vertical head. The model is a Tom Senior "Major ELT". You can see a description of this model on the website, with photos of the actual machine I bought. Its a great website with a wealth of information about old school, antique, and modern machinery. Have a look here.....  www.lathes.co.uk  Scroll down and click in a subject for information.
Mike
Thanks given by:
Hi mike,

What a coincidence. That was the site I looked at earlier to learn about the machine.

Steve
Thanks given by: