GROMAX Mills?
While searching for a head I came across GROMAX mills & heads.  http://www.gromax-usa.com/millings/machine/knee.htm#ms  Has anyone heard of/used, etc this brand?
Thanks given by:
stan,

they look like a marketer like PM, Grizzly or other, have it built to their specs, put their name on it. they look like the offer a huge variety of equipment, no idea on pricing.
jack
Thanks given by:
Pretty much what I also assumed.  Price on the head is 4 - 5 hundred less than others.  I figure they're trying to undercut the competition and build the business.  One thing for sure, they got right back to me.
Thanks given by:
Gonna order one? I hear they ship UPS. Rotfl
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2017, 08:37 PM)Vinny Wrote: Gonna order one?  I hear they ship UPS.   Rotfl

Very possibly, but not right now.  Just too many damn projects between the roof raising, repairing a friends Toyota, installation of car lift, repair of car hauler, and another friend wants me to repair her Toyota.

On top of everything else my wife went in the hospital due to complications from COPD & pneumonia.

Getting into a verbal with the a hole UPS driver really topped off the day.
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2017, 08:37 PM)Vinny Wrote: Gonna order one?  I hear they ship UPS.   Rotfl

Yeah I think so.  I'd pick it up at the terminal & make them load it in the back of my PU.  If not sue the a holes for violation of the ADA.  I'm willing to spend the $ just to give them all sorts of hell.   Smiley-signs131
Thanks given by:

Hey Vinny, PM me your mailing address.  I've got a box of "fertilizer" to send you.   Tongue
Thanks given by:
Rotfl
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: