RETIREMENT
Having on some forums mentioned earlier in the year that I would take a break from issuing further videos the pause has made me realise that it has come to the time to retire. However, the videos that I had already completed and  intended to issue two at a time, I have now made them all public. They are a series  I have called “Project for an Afternoon” a link here.  http://www.homews.co.uk/page617a.html

Having made those comments, I just may add the occasional video or a few pages to my website, but do not see this as likely in the foreseeable future. The reason is that at the age of 84 I am finding tasks increasingly demanding, typically correspondence. I will though be pleased still to receive emails that I can answer simply, such as, “Thanks for your email” or, “That's  a good idea, must try it some time”.

Could I please ask that you see the correspondence page on my website where there is more detail regarding the situation. http://www.homews.co.uk/page6.html

I will still view my website statistics though most forum only give the total number of visits which is of little use, only a small number  give the page from which a link occurred and can then be followed up.

I would now like to give a big thank you to the very large number of home metalworkers, world wide, who have thanked me for my articles, books, website, and more recently, videos. Such has done much to help keep me going for some 25 years.

Thanks to you all.
Harold Hall
Thanks given by: Mike E. , bobm4360 , tim9lives
Mister Hall, I don't know if you will ever read this but just in case:

You have provided an amazing amount of useful information to benefit/teach many, many, MANY of us and at the age of 84, certainly you deserve some time off, ha-ha-ha. Most of us will likely not even live to your age, much less be active, inventive, articulate and productive as you !!!

Very, very best wishes - I'm sure you have some personal "to-do's" lined up and I'm sure that they will be executed with the precision (and style) of all your work. Cheers and thank you for the time you have spent educating us !

randyc
Thanks given by:
Master Hall (I use the term in the old master/journeyman/apprentice manner) I congratulate you on your retirement.  I also want to thank you for producing teaching videos of such a high caliber they can be used for generations to come.

Sincerely,

Stan Lightner, EdD
retired Industrial Technology professor, toolmaker & machinist, US Navy Machinery Repairman Second Class (E-5)
Thanks given by: