Everlast TIG AC/DC 210 EXT Welder and Good?
Any thoughts on purchasing an Everlast TIG welder.  This one's on sale with free shipping.  It can run on both 120 VAC and 240 VAC.  It's their PowerTIG 210 EXT digital TIG AC/DC welder.

http://www.everlastgenerators.com/produc...Ap7l8P8HAQ

Best regards,

Jim
Thanks given by:
I've heard good and bad about Everlast. I had a bad experience with one of their sales reps so I crossed Everlast off of my list. I ended up going with an AlphaTIG.  Smiley-gen163

AlphaTIG

Oh, and Welcome to the forum Jim.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Hi Ed, and thanks for the welcome! I've been looking at those AlphaTIG machines for quite some time. How has it worked out for you? And is it the 2017 model? The reviews on amazon are kind of hard to decode - mixed reviews and I'm not too sure which model year some of them refer to.

Jim
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Jim!
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Thanks Vinny!
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2017, 04:59 PM)jjy Wrote: Hi Ed, and thanks for the welcome!  I've been looking at those AlphaTIG machines for quite some time.  How has it worked out for you?  And is it the 2017 model?  The reviews on amazon are kind of hard to decode - mixed reviews and I'm not too sure which model year some of them refer to.

Jim

Hi Jim,

I've got the 2016 model but I don't see any difference between it and the current 2017 model. I haven't used it a lot but so far it has worked fine for me. And it's a whole lot less than the Everlast you linked to.

Watch some YouTube videos on the AlphaTIG.

Ed
Thanks given by: