anti-vibe gloves source?
Amazon has several to chose from, but I'm hoping some of the members have experience with anti-vibe gloves.

Any recommendations?  Especially heads up on those that do not live up to their marketing hype.

I'm looking at these from Amazon.  $31.40 is quite expensive for work gloves, but I'm tired of my hands hurting.  Have some cast iron welding coming up that will require the use of a needle scaler and thus lots of vibration.  Given I'm going through trigger thumb & finger surgery I'd like to minimize the amount of vibrations going through my hands.

https://www.amazon.com/378GKVSBL-Endura-...ing+gloves
Thanks given by:
Try these guys. They even have safety glasses that are readers, full readers, not bi-focals.

https://www.envirosafetyproducts.com/

I''ve dealt with them before, good company to deal with.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
I took the wife's car up to the dealership last night to get the oil changed. I have a buddy there I used to work with and he does it for me after hours for free.* Anyway - I asked him how he liked his since I knew he owned a pair of the anti-vibe gloves. He basically said they help a little bit but they don't don't make a major difference in felt vibration. He said he doesn't even use them anymore because they don't fit him right. I've never used them myself so I can't say one way or another. I've always thought of them as a way of separating you from your money. But during several decades of using various impact guns on a daily basis I never felt the need for those gloves anyway. It wasn't a problem for me. I guess I was lucky in that respect.

* We work on the bartering system and exchange favors quite often.   Smile
Willie
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys especially the info from the mechanic.  Sounds like they maybe in the same category as the back belts, so I'll have to explore some more.  I'll probably ask my ortho surgeon about them.
Thanks given by: