Grizzly G0602 VFD conversion
(01-21-2018, 12:13 PM)EdK Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 11:54 AM)sun20ma Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 11:52 AM)sun20ma Wrote: using remote controls and using existing panel controls

So you want to wire it like the document I attached but using your VFD, correct?

Ed

YES JUST LIKE   THX
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum sun20ma!!!
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: sun20ma
Welcome aboard sun20ma. Smiley-signs046
Willie
Welcome to the asylum Thumbsup
Here you go sun20ma. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. Do you have any experience with 120VAC wiring? If not, you should have someone that has experience help you with that part. The orange wires on the drawing are the AC voltage wiring.

Here's a link to a potentiometer for the speed control.

Potentiometer

Ed

.pdf   G0602 VFD.pdf (Size: 9.36 KB / Downloads: 14)
Thanks given by:
(01-21-2018, 05:20 PM)EdK Wrote: Here you go sun20ma. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. Do you have any experience with 120VAC wiring? If not, you should have someone that has experience help you with that part. The orange wires on the drawing are the AC voltage wiring.

Here's a link to a potentiometer for the speed control.

Potentiometer

Ed

thanks again but most of the terminology does not correspond with the GS2-11PO VFD
Thanks given by:
For those needing a phase convertor I highly recommend Phase Craft. Sold on EBay by a builder in California. I'm very happy with my unit and have had it for about 5 years without any issues.
Thanks given by:
You are using this VFD correct? https://cdn.automationdirect.com/static/...2m/ch2.pdf

Do you have the VFD wired to your power supply (breaker panel or electrical outlet) and the 3 phase motor yet?
IMO it's best to do that and make sure the motor operates properly with the VFD controls first, before tackling the remote wiring.

Is there a specific area with the wiring that is giving you problems?
Willie
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(01-22-2018, 12:52 AM)Highpower Wrote: You are using this VFD correct?  https://cdn.automationdirect.com/static/...2m/ch2.pdf

Do you have the VFD wired to your power supply (breaker panel or electrical outlet) and the 3 phase motor yet?
IMO it's best to do that and make sure the motor operates properly with the VFD controls first, before tackling the remote wiring.

Is there a specific area with the wiring that is giving you problems?

I have most of the electrical parts but I have not started the install   I just am not sure how to wire all the controls remotely   I want to use the existing switches and add a 53c35k pot, machtach  display with a GS2-11PO VFD and Leeson 192051 3ph
Thanks given by: