Herless (rebranded Ta Fu Yuan) TFY-618 Surface Grinder
Similar story here usually.
A while back I was given a large 3Ph 12" pedestal grinder from work. It came out of a building the company owners had bought and it was either I took it or the scrappy would.
I told my wife I'd been given a grinder but didn't go into details, so only got the usual "what do you need another xxx for!!" to which I gave the standard "it was cheap/free" answer. Under cover of darkness that evening it arrived home and was put in a reasonably prominent position at the back of the carport among other junk, and covered with an old bedspread. Later that evening I got asked about the grinder so replied that I'd already picked it up and was in the shed.
Roll forward about 3 months, and the grinder (still unused and covered) happened to be a bit more more exposed and we were both out there.
"WTH is this this - you're hiding stuff from me!!!"
Its a grinder, I told you I'd been given it from work and no I haven't - its been in full view in front of where you park your car for months!!
"Its huge - I thought you meant a small one"

Some things just can't be let slide, so I replied with:
Darling - I believe that's the first time you've ever said that to me .... Big Grin

I've been married long enough to know that you should just enjoy the moment as you can't accumulate enough points to win!!!

Back to the grinder tech though, are there "standard" mounting tapers/flanges etc for the wheels, or are they just whatever the manufacturer cares to use?

Steve
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Herless (rebranded Ta Fu Yuan) TFY-618 Surface Grinder - by SteveG - 02-20-2018, 02:16 AM