Tronxy X5ST questions
Is anyone using this printer?  https://www.banggood.com/TRONXY-X5ST-400...rehouse=CN

If so please give me your opinion on the machine.

Also did you purchase it from Banggood and if so would you do so again?
Thanks given by:
Friday I decided I was going to buy a printer. So, that night and all weekend I read reviews and watched YouTube vids. The unboxing of that very same printer had major quality issues (like parts not being cut to the correct length, missing counterbores, etc.) right out of the box. Enough so that I decided to pass on that particular model. Nice design; extremely poor execution.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2021, 01:24 PM)rleete Wrote: Friday I decided I was going to buy a printer.  So, that night and all weekend I read reviews and watched YouTube vids.  The unboxing of that very same printer had major quality issues (like parts not being cut to the correct length, missing counterbores, etc.) right out of the box.  Enough so that I decided to pass on that particular model.  Nice design; extremely poor execution.

have you decided which 3D printer you are going to purchase?
Thanks given by:
I bought the Ender 3 V2. Should be here tomorrow. Also ordered a spool of PLA, and new bed leveling springs, which were highly recommended online.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by: