Cylinder lease question
I already have copies of both leases I am going to take with me just in case. I will NOT hand them the original (customers) copies. And I can "insist" on something until I am blue in the face. It won't change a thing.

Missouri is open carry under state law. Cities within the state have their own local laws making it illegal. Good luck not getting arrested. A prominent firearms law attorney in the state has stated that his retainer for anyone wanting to become the test case for challenging those laws is a 55 gallon drum filled to the brim with $100 bills. No takers yet...

Threats and/or intimidation on their private property, under their security cameras?  Smiley-nono
Nope. Not gonna happen. I'm not giving them ANY chance of finding a way to try and hang me with more fees and penalties listed on the back of the rental/legal agreements by doing something stupid.

Even if the two rental returns go smoothly I still have another cylinder that I purchased that I am pretty sure will end up with attorneys involved. Even though I "own" the cylinder, several years ago they started charging me (and allegedly everyone else who had purchased cylinders from them outright) a "maintenance fee" every year to cover the costs of hydro-testing the cylinder - whether you bring it back to be exchanged/refilled or not. I call it extortion because the tank hasn't been back to them once in the last 15 years and never will again. I want that to end as well.

This is the ONLY welding supply I have ever been to that has given me these kinds of problems. Unfortunately all the places I used to go all closed up years ago and I made the mistake of going there because they are the closest to me.  Bash
Willie
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Cylinder lease question - by Highpower - 09-21-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Cylinder lease question - by EdK - 09-22-2019, 08:37 AM
RE: Cylinder lease question - by Highpower - 09-22-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Cylinder lease question - by Vinny - 09-22-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: Cylinder lease question - by Dr Stan - 09-22-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Cylinder lease question - by Highpower - 09-23-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: Cylinder lease question - by TomG - 09-23-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Cylinder lease question - by Highpower - 09-23-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Cylinder lease question - by TomG - 09-23-2019, 01:50 PM