My week this week! My workshop videos!
Sripping gas condensing boilers, or "Combis", Making new carbon brushes for an angle grinder, removing the clutch from a Volvo V70 estate, and trying to sort the intermittent problem with mothers central heating by changing the programmer. Intermittent faults are always the hardest to track down! Its all in my week this week! The volvo clutch kit that arrived was the wrong one, so that job stalled, and it appears that the heating fault is not the controller, so it may be the room thermostat! Saturday afternoon I go to look at a field "topper" for the back of the Fordson Major, so we can get the wild areas of the field under control, hopefully without disturbing the badgers, which may have a sett in the top corner of our field, but are more likely to be further afield! Thanks for watching, please subscribe, give me a like or a comment, and don't forget to ring that bell and set the notifications to "ALL" so you don't miss an episode of my thrilling multitasking!
Phil, on a suddenly cold Saturday in East Yorkshire

Man who say it cannot be done should not disturb man doing it! https://www.youtube.com/user/philhermetic/videos?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: My week this week! My workshop videos! - by hermetic - 03-27-2021, 10:45 AM