My week this week! My workshop videos!
Monday was rolling along nicely when I got a reminder about the B&S engine on the Mountfield garden tractor, and so the ststarter gets a service, then the shelves go up and get filled, the bonnet is painted, and we have the inevitable tidy up. They say you cant make an omlette without breaking a few eggs, I tend to fall face first into a whole tray of them, but it all comes out well in the end!
Several subscribers have told me they are not recieving notifications of new videos! I will be taking this up with youtube, but in the meantime, the advice is to unsubscribe and then re-subscribe. This "problem" is not unknown, and many other creators have complained to youtube about it!  I put out 2 videos a week, on Wednesday evening and late Saturday afternoon,  so if you don't get a notification, go looking for them till normal notification service is resumed, Thanks to you all for subscribing and for putting up with this Jiggery pokery from youtube!

Phil, Sunshine, with a chilly breeze in East Yorkshire!

Man who say it cannot be done should not disturb man doing it! https://www.youtube.com/user/philhermetic/videos?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: My week this week! My workshop videos! - by hermetic - 04-28-2021, 04:35 PM