My week this week! My workshop videos!
Hi All
This week I get the last coat of paint on the LoVolite and leave it to bake off in the workshop we get all the bits of the new kennel transported up the field, assembled and finished, and even get the roof on! So whats left to do? Everything!, no seriously we need to put felt and gutter on the  large kennel block and then the whole project is finished and we can get back onto the field clearance which is what we started on! We have another unexpected fly in the ointment though, Keiths car clutch, which john and I replaced only a couple of months ago, has failed! John reckons the (brand new) clutch cover spring has failed! I will keep you informed of the outcome!  the areas we cut with the Fordson are ready for another cut, so that will be next weeks first job, unless we are car hunting, or in the workshop if wet! Thanks for watching and don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!
Phil, East Yorkshires been HOT this week and so humid!

Man who say it cannot be done should not disturb man doing it! https://www.youtube.com/user/philhermetic/videos?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: My week this week! My workshop videos! - by hermetic - 08-12-2023, 10:20 AM