My week this week! My workshop videos!
Hi All Which indeed? Keith and I went to look at, and bought, a mobility scooter for Angela to ride round the field on so she can get through her very demanding day a bit easier! We ttried it, I rode it, and he bought it, but when we got it home, we realised that it was fine on the flat, but even the slightest incline bogged it down! I have come to the conclusion that it has had the wrong control PCB bodged in some long time ago, not by the guy we bought it off, who sold it in good faith, as I found the screws holding the cover over the PCB were rusted solid. Looking at it from this end, it was a bad buy, we are trying to find a wiring diagram,and the spec of the board that SHOULD be in it! Got the spares for the chainsaw, and fitted them, and it starts, then stops! more attention required! Got the new handle on the pressure wash finished, so I suppose something has gone right this week, and Martyn came over Friday, fitted a couple of security cams for me, and set up the network so that I can view them remotely And I had a ride in a Teswla, and the wildlife cam too, and then he took me for a ride in his wifes Tesla, which ,although he is a complete computer nerd, he hates! Me, being a bit of a prat, forgot to video it, but the acceleration was much MORE than impressive!! 
Phil, Summer has been switched off in East Yorkshire!

Man who say it cannot be done should not disturb man doing it! https://www.youtube.com/user/philhermetic/videos?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: My week this week! My workshop videos! - by hermetic - 09-02-2023, 10:57 AM