My week this week! My workshop videos!
Hi All, This video was made with Clipchamp, but it won't be made with it ever again! what an execrable piece of crap it is! Microshaft have disabled video editor, and replaced it with clipchamp which is grossly overcomplex, and doesn't work. It would normally take me about 1-1/2 hours tops to turn raw footage into a video, I started at 7 and now its after 10 and I havent finished yet! Clicked the tab to arrange clips in ascending order, didn't work! neither did descending order! Tried to click in the text box to add screen text, it didn't work, but when you rewatch the video it has inserted "type text here" into the video, and by clicking on the screen I was eventually able to add the text I wanted! Trust Microshaft to take a simple and usefull piece of software that works perfectly and completely screw it up! RANT OVER!! Lots of repairs of kit I have for sale, and a recalcitrant Ryobi chainsaw which I think I got to the bottom of! Unfortunately Keiths wife, Angela is in Hospital at the moment, which means the looking after, cleaning out and feeding of 30 odd dogs has fallen on our shoulders, so I only get an hour or two in the workshop a few days a week! Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, please bear with me! 
Phil, in Calm, peacefull and sunny East Yorkshire

Man who say it cannot be done should not disturb man doing it! https://www.youtube.com/user/philhermetic/videos?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: My week this week! My workshop videos! - by hermetic - 09-23-2023, 10:42 AM