My week this week! My workshop videos!
This video was made with Clipchamp Yes folks, still clipchamp, and still a horrid piece of bloatware garbage that hides everything I want to do behind a wall of bloat that I have no interest in whatever, and apparently microshaft will NOT let you revert to video editor! watch this space! They are asking for feedback, so I am going to give them some!! So what have we this week? an incremental improvement on the pressure washer, and a realisation that it may be the limit of my water systems input that is causing lack of output!! I take on the carb on the Ryobi chain saw and change it from almost running properly to not even firing! Life brings good weeks and bad weeks, and the bad ones shorten your patience, test your temper, and sometimes make you doubt your own ability , but I must remember that, despite my autistic nature, it is not essential to be able to repair everything! 
Phil, in the East Yorkshire rain forest!

Man who say it cannot be done should not disturb man doing it! https://www.youtube.com/user/philhermetic/videos?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: My week this week! My workshop videos! - by hermetic - 09-30-2023, 02:09 PM