My week this week! My workshop videos!
Hi All, Clipchamp has gone!! I am back on Video editor, great joy!! I am indeed, back on the Holbrook, though I shall have to fit other jobs around it, like the forge shop roof, and the heating system. So after some more pesky Ryobi (skip to 12.32 if you can't stands na more) I start the Holbrook where I left off by straightening the threading stop bar, which went well, and so the next job is to fit the apron, and try it out, BUT! When I finished the apron and reassembled it I found that the changeover lever for the threads/feed control stuck when shifting, only sometimes, but enough to be annoying, and so i strip the apron again to replace it! I also noticed that some slight corrosiion has dulled the apron faceplate, so I will polish it again! Turning, and milling, and next week more milling to get the part to size, but what size? Looking at the wear on the old one it will be a hand fitting job to get it just right! 
Phil, in wet but warm(ish) East Yorkshire.

Man who say it cannot be done should not disturb man doing it! https://www.youtube.com/user/philhermetic/videos?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: My week this week! My workshop videos! - by hermetic - 10-07-2023, 10:03 AM